What gravity does to you...
Lol!! On a more serious note - What have I achieved this year? What do I want to achieve in the next? Any regrets? These thoughts have been swimming in my head for the past few weeks. As much as I tend to take things for granted, i guess its good to sit down and reflect on the past year
Read my NYRs for 2010 here.
1. Lose 7 kilos and fit into my old jeans again
I manage to lose 5
2. To learn how to manage my anger better
Yes. I'm definitely more zen this year!! :D
3. Save X amount of money by the end of the year! :D
Oh dear... >.<
4. Spend not more than X amount of money on makeup!!
I finally did it!! *rushes off and rewards self
5. To finish building my makeup storage!!Yes!! Its done. And yes, a post on it is coming up soon, so stay tuned!! :D :D
For 2011, my resolutions are simple! :D
1. Lose that remaining 2 kgs and eat healthier! Need to tone up too!! >.<
2. Take better care of the rest of my body. Need to be more diligent with the lotion!! :D
3. Manage my time better! No more idling now that I'm going back to school!! :D
4. Learn something new everyday! They say your grey matter reduces as you age, so i better cram as much info as i can up there before it runs out of storage! lol! :D
5. Save X amount of money again! :D And
Thats all!! Wish me luck! Hehehe!! :D Do you have any NYRs, or you don't believe in them anymore?? Do share with me :D
Its New Year's Eve, and I'm sure all Malaysians are ELATED to have today declared as a public holiday (great job boys!)! What a way to end the year yeah?? :D :D How are you celebrating your NYE? I'll be hosting a small gathering, so i'm definitely grateful for the day off! :D
And oh, Happy 2011 to all of you!! I would like to thank you all so much for another wonderful year! Its been such a joy sharing and interacting with all of you!! Lets toast to another great year ahead yeah!! Have a fruitful new year everyone!! :D